Monday, December 21, 2009

Today

For some unknown reason, I've encountered a few problems with the last few blogs . .
When I post it, I notice that sometimes a whole line disappears in the body of copy of my rant or blather . . When it first happened, I went back and edited it and retyped in the missing words or sentence.  Unfortunately to no avail, so I tried to fix it again . . and the same thing happened . . it remained screwed up, so now, I'll just leave it with the missing words and add it to the list of unexplained phenomenas like The Bermuda Triangle, etc.

It seemed to happen more frequently when I switched to Courier Italic
thinking the typeface would have a more familiar ' newspaper-look '  to it . . so now I'll try THIS typeface: VERDANA, and see how this works.

I'll leave this with one of my personal favorite quotes, ( Whom I just found who the author was )


"If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life. "

  - Confucius

No comments: