Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reader's Digest Cartoon Book CORRECTION

CORRECTION : In an earlier blog I mispoke when I said that in the Reader's Digest Cartoon Book " LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE ", that I had the most cartoons in the book than any other cartoonist . . . WRONG . . . . I was going by my stupid memory . . and my friend and collegue, Dan Reynolds just reminded me to check the facts . . and the facts and the truth is BOTH Dan Reynolds and Roy Delgado had the most cartoons in the book . They BOTH had 16 cartoons in the book . " To err is human, to forgive is divine."
( What else can I say ! ? )

I am only interested in facts. And this is a fact. Opinions, especially in Art, like what is GOOD art and what is BAD art or what is GOOD cartooning and what is BAD cartooning can cause a fairly "GOOD" cartoonist to begin to "linger" around the grape, if you know what I mean.

No comments: