Thursday, November 8, 2007

Harvard Business Review Cartoon


This drawing appeared in the June 2007 issue on page 87. " This sounds a lot like O.J.'s defense in the recent Las Vegas bungled hotel room mess. O.J.'s lawyer said " How can you convict someone when there was no victim . . O.J. was getting his own stolen property back !? " . . I don't know what to tell you . . . You can ALWAYS comment like Johnnie Cochran did on a talk show . . ( commenting on the 90's O.J.-double-murder case ) " . . Look, I wasn't there, neither were you . . " . . . Man, I gotta remember that line ! I shoulda been a lawyer . . I coulda been a contender, I coulda been somebody instead of a bum, which is what I am . .let's face it . . it was YOU, Charlie . . you were my big brother, you shoulda watched out for me . .

No comments: