Sunday, January 31, 2010

HUH ? Proposed Comic Book

This is the corrected, and improved copy of this new comic book.

The lettering was redone using the computer typeface, Arial Rounded.  Lessee wot happens.


 The courses shown here on the cover are actual courses I got from a college catalogue.  I wouldn't have believed it if someone had just told me, but I saw it for myself.  What is sad is that our Stimulus Bill will pay for this to improve our children's thinking and shape their minds into the direction we want them to be, after all, it IS the right progressive thing to do, because WE KNOW what is good for you . . just TRUST us. AND BELIEVE !  We promised you CHANGE and CHANGE is what you are going to get.  Virginia, New Jersey, Massachussetts, Bah ! Who listens to polls ?

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.  Like Sly and the Family Stone put it so eloquently in the 60's . . " Educated Fools From Uneducated Schools "




 

No comments: