Monday, March 16, 2009

Orlando Busino Envelope

Under normal circumstances, when you receive a letter, you usually glance where it came from, glance at the time/date it was mailed, then most of us tear open the envelope rather quickly ( I can NEVER find the letter opener ! ). If it's Kosher at this point you throw away the envelope in the trash . . . HOWEVER, there are some envelopes you save and file for future enjoyment, like this one . . an original cartoon, or a piece of art ( which it is ), I CAN NOT THROW IT AWAY ! It's worth framing under glass, which, come to think of it, I WILL !

Here is one of those masterpieces. ENJOY !

Orlando has been one of guys who influenced my work and his talent and hard work has earned him the prestigious National Cartoonists Society Award " Best Gag Cartoonist of the Year " for multiple years.

On top of this he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met.



No comments: