Monday, October 6, 2008

BLACK THREE STOOGES COMING ?

I've always loved movie comedians and the stand up comics of all persuasions . . I don't care what their political beliefs are when it comes to a good funny performance, if it's funny, it's funny. I especially liked when versions were done like The Black version of The Odd Couple. I forgot who were the two guys but they we're great, Then you had the reverse . . The Amos and Andy radio show were two white guys acting and doin' the exaggerated black dialect thing and then the television version was two black guys imitating and exaggerating the two white guys who were exaggerating, etc. etc. And then you had HEE-HAW, poking fun at REDNECKS BY REDNECKS ! It's now on reruns on RFD TV !
What I've alway wanted to see is a BLACK THREE STOOGES. I still think it would be funny !

No comments: