Monday, September 17, 2007

Marty Murphy

DISCLAIMER - - - THE TITLE: " TWO GRUMPY MEN " ARE NOT REALLY TWO GRUMPY MEN. They're actually TWO FUNNY GRUMPY MEN. Having just seen the movie, the title was on my mind.

On Monday, Sept. 10th, Bob Weber and I drove into Los Angeles and got together with long-time legendary Playboy Cartoonist Marty Murphy and we all sat on the porch for a couple hours and talked about the business . . I hadn't seen Marty since the late 80's . . I've always thought that Marty was one of the, if not the funniest of all the Playboy cartoonists . . . I've always liked his style. It was great to see Marty again.

2 comments:

Chooch said...

My Gosh! Twice today I have popped onto blogs and seen my Uncle Marty!!! This is amazing! We just got back today from visiting him and have the time of our life! Thanks so much for keeping him in the public eye! He is the most interesting man and to me he still have me "star struck!"

Judy

Roy Delgado said...

Hi Judy,
Glad you saw your Uncle Marty, my collegue, friend and long-time admirer of his genius ! ( on my blog )